Hamon Australia is part of the Hamon Group and is incorporated in NSW since 1981. With a team of highly qualified and motivated personnel, Hamon Australia is specialised in:
- cooling tower thermal design engineering
- maintenance and renovation of existing Hamon cooling towers but also competitors' cooling systems
Our references cover a wide range of industries from power plants, petrochemicals, steel mills, sugar mills and pulp mills.
Mission & vision
Hamon Australia aims to :
- create value for its customers through leadership in innovative and leading edge technologies at competitive price.
- ensure the satisfaction and development of its personnel and all partners. It does so whilst respecting the sustainable development of the environment in which it operates.
- ensure the safety of its personnel, clients and subcontractors by adopting the highest level of safety standards from design to installation, including all other field works.