Evaporative cooling towers
An evaporative cooling tower is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. It is a water to air heat exchanger in which water is cooled by direct contact with the air. The air travelling through the cooling tower is heated and get saturated with water.
There are different types of cooling towers:
- Natural draft (draught) cooling towers
- Fan assisted natural draft cooling towers
- Mechanical draft cooling towers
- Plume abated cooling towers
State of the art material
Careful material selection is made to guarantee a long operational life expectancy of the equipment. A wide range of heat transfer media, combining high thermal efficiency, high resistance to scaling, clogging and suitable for any industrial water and seawater with low/high pH solutions is available.
Customized design for cooling towers
- The equipment is designed to customer’s preferred combination of efficiency, long-life expectancy, power saving and respect of local environmental regulations.
- Proven design and engineering based on experience of more than 100 years.
- Design for cyclonic conditions.